Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Avon Campaign 18 Brochures Are Out!


Campaign 18 Brochures are out! There are some Awesome deals in this one for sure! You don't wanna miss your chance to take advantage of these prices!



Here are just a few of my Favorites from this Campaign's brochure!

I have the blue pair of earrings and I love them! They are gorgeous!

I love the Unplugged! It smells so good! I have the body wash and love the smell!

Something for the man in your life! Awesome prices on these! Get them at these great prices while you can!
I am so going to try this New nail polish! I love it!


Awesome Foundation!
Want to know what Anew is right for you? Here's a chart to help!
WOW! You can't miss this!
Just think of the possibilities!!!
You can find these great deals and more at my online Avon store www.youravon.com/jphendrix1983 


No comments:

Post a Comment